Some project filters not getting saved

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
In my Asana project, I’m adding sorts on two fields and “incomplete tasks” filter, and trying to save layout as default. If I open this project again, the sorting are applied but not the incomplete task filter. Other filters like “Due next week”, “Just my tasks” are getting saved though.
Moreover, I am not able to apply “Completion Status” filter along with other filters.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Go to project’s list tab.
  2. Apply “Completion Status” filter to “Incomplete” → this will show only incomplete tasks now.
  3. Click on triple dots and “Save layout as default”.
  4. Reload the page.

Expected: To show only incomplete tasks.
Actual: Both complete and incomplete tasks are visible.

Browser version: Asana Desktop app Version 1.14.1

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? Business

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Vignesh_Shanmuga_Sun sorry for the trouble! I can’t seem to be able to replicate this issue on my end. Can you confirm if you’ve tried to reinstall the app?

I’ve updated the app to version 1.15.0 and this issue seems to have gone.

Hi @Vignesh_Shanmuga_Sun , thanks for coming back to us and confirming! We’re delighted to hear that your issue is now solved. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.