Skyvia for Asana integrations. Import/export CSV files, connect with a variety of cloud apps and databases

Hi folks, my name is Gabe Kressel and I’m a developer in the Skyvia team. Today I’d be glad to tell you about our powerful tool.

Skyvia is a SaaS platform for no-coding data integration, automation and management. Too many opportunities in one tool, so let’s talk a bit more about each of them.

As far as I’ve known from here, the most common issue for Asana users is the ability to export Asana data to a CSV file or Google Sheets for sharing and reporting. Skyvia provides a Query tool, which includes Excel add-in and Google Sheets add-on. These built-in tools don’t require installation and are available on the marketplaces (G Suite and Microsoft AppSource).

Another popular case is Asana’s connection with different cloud apps. Our clients can create Asana integration with Salesforce, Jira, Hubspot, Zendesk, Freshdesk, QuickBooks, and such databases as MySQL, SQL Server, etc. After connection to a database or a cloud data warehouse, you can import data to a BI tool for analysis.

You can also configure an automatic daily backup of Asana data and always have your copy of data available. As an alternative, you can also export Asana data to CSV files or replicate them to a database of your choice.

That’s it! I appreciate you taking the time to read this post. Feel free to test it and ask any questions in the comments.

P.S. Skyvia doesn’t support Asana events and attachments for now.

Best,
Gabe.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, @Gabe_Kressel! :star:

Hi Gabe, I’m trying Skyvia to do Asana backups, it backups projects and tags but not tasks (!).