I am viewing my Project in Board view.
I have sorted my Boards by a field, but each time I come back to the Project, the sort returns to ‘none’.
I tried clicking on “save layout as default” but this hasn’t helped.
Should the "“save layout as default” save my sort selection?
If not, how do I prevent having to change sort each time I go into the project?
Sort by field
Save Layout as Default
When I go back into Project
That is so weird, I just tested and the sort is saved…
I have worked out that if I switch to a project that has the same default saved, the sort stays the same.
But if I switch to a project that doesn’t have a saved layout, then when I go back the original project, sort is lost.
Does that make sense?
Confirming I just got the same bug on my “layout default” saving.
Do you know if this issue is on another thread as bug fix?
Adding more details, I just able to replicate the bug:
- using board view on project A, click on sort > select the field
- save layout default
- click on another project B with the same view: Board (in my case)
- click back on the project A and sorting is gone
- click on project C with a list view
- click back on project A, sorting is back! Hurray! You just need to have a project named fix shared to all employees on the company
Hope this helps.