Search Not Working

Hi We have been having problems with search this week. searching for key words that we know are in task headings are returning zero results. This seems to be intermittent on each project but a consistent problem accross the system as a whole.

Hi @Jim_Leach,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble here. Let’s see if we can work this out together.

In order to help me investigate this issue, could you please provide me with the following info:

1. A screenshot of the query you’re running
  2. The URL of a task that should appear in your results (based on the query shared above) and that is currently missing

This will be super useful to help us understand what’s going wrong here. We look forward to your reply; have a great Thursday!

Hi @Jim_Leach :wave:

I just wanted to confirm with you if you were still experiencing this issue. If yes, would you mind sharing the information requested by my colleague so we can investigate this further?

Thank you in advance for your help! Looking forward to your reply!

Hi @Jim_Leach! I’m closing this thread since we haven’t heard back from you in the last two weeks but please don’t hesitate to reach out if you continue running into this issue!

Have a nice Thursday! :wave: