Project/system Variables for use in context

Would it be possible to add variables to the Asana Platform that could be used in context? For example: Create a variable <project_title> that could be used in the following way where:

Project_Title: <project_title>
Task: Consult <project_title>
Task: Bid <project_title>
Task: Purchase <project_title>

would be interpreted like this:

Project_Title: Create Dashboard for Operations
Task: Consult Create Dashboard for Operations
Task: Bid Create Dashboard for Operations
Task: Purchase Create Dashboard for Operations

This would really expand the functionality of project templates, particularly for those of us who use boards and our workflow. Instead of having a list of projects assigned to me that are all “Consult” I would be able to easily reference “Consult Operations” or “Consult AV Project” etc.

Another useful variable would be custom columns a user creates or due dates (especially if you can allow mathematical operations like “project_due_date - 7 days”.

Dreaming big, we could further use variables defined at the Section level that propagate into the Task and Subtask levels. For example,

Section: Software Release <ver1>(set variable value <ver1> = “version 1.0”
  Task: Develop code for <ver1>
    Subtask: Write code for <ver1>
    Subtask: Test code for <ver1>
    Subtask: Release code for <ver1>
  Task: Update documentation for<ver1>

Section: Software Release <ver2> (set variable value ver2 = “version 1.1”
  Task: Develop code for <ver2>
    Subtask: Write code for <ver2>
    Subtask: Test code for <ver2>
    Subtask: Release code for <ver2>
  Task: Update documentation for<ver2>

Want to add my +1 to this thread.
My use case is I want to set up reminders for the team as well as company at large via slack in an automated way.
Example 1: We have a slack channel that we send notifications of upcoming events. Ideally, I would be able to create a rule that would trigger x days before event and send a message to the slack channel with specific details
{{ title of event }}
{{ summary of event }}
{{ date of event }}
{{ type of event }}
{{ link to register for event }}

Another example:
Person has created a task. Presently, we cannot convert task to a templated project ( another need :slight_smile: ) so I am triggering an message to a channel and at mentioning an alias of all content creators indicating that a task has been approved and needs to be converted to a project. I would prefer to send a dm to the owner of the task with the details
{{ task owner }}
{{ task title }}

There are about a billion possibilities and I imagine, I could build a lot of this with the API, but would love for this to be standard in the app.