Project data not present when clicking to a project from the Portfolio

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

I’ve created a project by duplicating another project. I input information into the new project and then add it to a portfolio. When I click on the project from the portfolio the information that I had input into the project is not there.

Steps to reproduce:

Add information to a project.

Add project to the portfolio

Click on project from the portfolio.

Information is not present

Browser version:

Google Chrome Version 88.0.4324.182 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:

I can only upload one image. Hard to make a comparison that way.

Hi @John_Baham and thanks for the report. This is something our support team will need to investigate as we’re not equipped with the right tool in the Forum.

Could you please forward this request to our support team following these steps: How to contact our Support Team ✉. Make sure to include

• The URL of the project you have created and where you have input data that you can’t see when opening the project from the portfolio view,
  • Screenshots to illustrate the issue including your browser’s URL (you should have no problem adding screenshots there).

Thank you so much for your help! I’m marking this thread closed in the forum as we’re limited in how we can help, but rest ensured our support team will look into this for you!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.