Progress report print does not include status

Hi
When I print the progress report , I notice that only the sections (summary, what’s blocked et al) is printed. It does not shows the project status and the task status ( completed, incomplete,overdue tasks, total tasks) . How can I print all the sections of the progress status page?

1 Like

Hi @Nldummy, welcome to the forum!

I’ve gone ahead and filed a task for our team to find out whether this is a bug or an expected behaviour. I’ll be in touch as soon as I have more info!

Hi! I just recently noticed this too my progress report doesn’t print the “Completed Task by Assignee” Chart. Is there any update on if this is a bug or expected?

Hi @anon48419096, I’ve asked for an update and I’ll confirm here as soon as I have more details. Apologies for the delay!

Hi @anon48419096 and @Nldummy, apologies for the late follow-up here and thanks for your patience! Our team has confirmed this is currently working as expected but we will consider implementing this options in the report print in the future. Thanks again for sharing your feedback with us! I’ll keep you posted as soon as we have plans for this feature in the future.

Hi! any update about this?
I have this when I try to print a project status… And it is quite concerning on my end…

1 Like

Printed status updates are about 50 pages (blank) and without Project Health still. Any update?? Thank you.

1 Like