Members are seen as Private Users

In our project, the owner of the project is visible (her name) along with myself and another member but all other members are listed as Private Users. They are not guests but members of the same group. Why is this happening?

Hi @Imogen1, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! If two people are seeing each other as a “Private User”, they are both Guests. You can still see them as Members in a project or Team but they don’t have the same domain associated to your Organization.

If you would like to get more details on why they are seeing each other as Private users, I recommend you to contact our support team and confirm the following information:

• Project URL
  • Email address of both users

Hope this helps and sorry for any confusion here! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Hello, I have the same issue:

I have a project in Personal Projects and have invited members. Some of them see each-other, some of them - dont (see as Private Members)

I think some of them see each-other’s names, because we have worked on different project in the past and maybe now something’s changed.

Why’s that? Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.