Location based reminder

I would like to set reminders based on location. If I drop by a friend’s house I want a reminder to return his gadget which has been in my car trunk for months.

This would be similar to google location based reminders and todoist location based reminders.
more details on https://get.todoist.help/hc/en-us/articles/205348301

2 Likes

This is a great idea @Koen_Bal! I would also love to see this implemented in the future! :crossed_fingers: Thanks for sharing it!

Have a great Thursday! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I run multiple projects in a number of countries and need a location based reminder for some activities. If I forget something it might be months before I get the opportunity to complete it. Thank you

Badger

1 Like

We now use this feature in Google Keep, can you tell me if it is in the development cycle for Adam at this time please, of scheduled to be in it in the future. Thank you.

This would be a great feature, we have multiple locations. Working with a remote team, it would be beneficial to be reminded by the Android app that of tasks that need attention at certain locations.

I hope this feature gets implemented fast, it’s one of the things that keeps us from leaving Todoist.

I completely agree with Thomas. I just started poking around in Asana to see whether this feature exists. We are using Todoist and it’s invaluable. Until that location-based reminders are possible in Asana, I think we’ll stick with Todoist.