Issues with the new Asana → Jira integration

(I originally posted this here, but maybe this is a more appropriate section?)

I was really excited to see the new, built-in integration with Jira. I’ve set this up for a few Asana projects, but every time I try and create a new Jira issue from an Asana task, I receive the following error:

This issue has required fields that are not supported. Try a different one or create the issue from Jira.

It would be really helpful to know exactly which Jira fields are sousing the issue. Please can someone at Asana provide a list of fields that are supported?

Hi Mike, same problem here, did you solve it?

Hi @anon88230815, yes, Asana updated the feature so we can now create Jira issues directly from Asana. I assume Asana look at any required fields for the specified Jira issue type and will prompt the user in Asana when the issue is being created, but I haven’t had a chance to test this yet.

Hey Mike and Bernard,

I’ve posted a possible alternative for you here. Let me know if that helps.

Hi Guys,
just wanted to let you know, that there is an app that can help you with Asana - Jira integrations (and migrations) getint.io • Asana - the app is not only creating tasks/issues - it allows you to sync subtasks, attachments, custom fields, and statuses.
In case of any questions - I’m here for you at jacek@getint.io.