Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong? Due dates in reports

I want to be able to run a report on:

All projects due in 1 week
All projects due in 3 days
All projects past deadline

But when I run reports with Due Date within the next 1 week I also get overdue reports (some going back years. :confused: Now I realize this may partly be us not cleaning up our projects - but I don’t want to see overdue - I want to just see what’s coming up.) I realize I can filter it further by saying “created within” but that kind of filtering can be a little bit tricky - what if you have a report that’s going on for months and falls outside that created by date, and you miss it?

And I can’t seem to find a way to run just projects that are OVERDUE.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a bug?

Thanks!

To get Today’s task → “task with due date within the last 0 days”
To get Today’s and overdue tasks → “task with due date within the next 0 days”
To get overdue tasks → “task with a due date between 01/01/00 and today’s date”

Does that help?

2 Likes

This is not helpful for an advanced search where you want to create a report for tasks due within the next 3 days for example. When I create this it is still showing overdue tasks.

@Bastien_Siebman Just learning how everything works here. I just want to make sure you see my reply from two days ago. :arrow_up: Many thanks!

Indeed. Then you can use this, but you’ll have to change values all the time :s
Capture d’écran 2020-06-12 à 16.46.44

@Bastien_Siebman that’s too bad. Hopefully this will change in the future but I can keep updating the dates in the report for now. Thanks for flagging and thanks for the work around!

Hi everyone!

This is just a quick update to let you know our team is rolling out an update to solve this issue. With this update the results in your reports will truly be only tasks with due dates in the future.

If you still see overdue tasks or tasks with different dates when searching for tasks within a specific timeframe or if you have any questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to assist you further! :slight_smile:

1 Like