Is Asana down? we have very limited functionality across multiple users and browsers

Is Asana down? we have very limited functionality across multiple users and browsers

Hi @jbirkes - it’s a widespread issue.

Here’s the post where updates are being shared.

Also, you can subscribe to or monitor updates on status.asana.com to stay in the loop and to be notified any time outages happen.

1 Like

These are not updates, now it’s just spamming my inbox.

@Mike_Piana - First of all, welcome to the forum. :slight_smile: Hopefully, future visits will be for positive reasons.

I’m not sure why they are posting repetitive updates every few minutes.

Alternatively, you can unsubscribe and just proactively go check status.asana.com when you want updates.

I don’t work for Asana. Just trying to point out how to stay in the loop. :slight_smile:

Hopefully, it all comes back soon.

I was trying to create a couple projects from templates this morning and the load is incomplete (and it’s taken hours).

It says the system is back operational, but something is definitely still going on…

Thanks for the suggestion, I’m aware of the ability to unsubscribe and how to manually check the page.

Seems things are working again!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.