🦄 Introducing Reactions in the Asana Community Forum

Hi all,

We’re excited to roll out 4 new emojis in the Forum to help you add some fun and color to your engagement in the Forum.

Starting today, under each Forum post, you will find :heart: to share some love - Or :

• :heavy_plus_sign: to agree

• :clap: to celebrate

• :bulb: to highlight

• :unicorn: to react in true Asana fashion

How can I access these new emojis?

Simply hover your mouse over the :heart: below each forum post to see the new reaction pane open.

new reactions gif

We hope you enjoy this update and we look forward to all the celebrations!

3 Likes

Let’s see who gets the most unicorns then :muscle: game is ON

3 Likes

:unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

1 Like

I am not seeing the new reactions when hovering over the heart in the bottom right corner. Is there anything I need to do to access those?

1 Like

Oh, that is strange @Jenny_Claar . Could you forward me a quick screencast and let me know what browser you’re using so I can investigate this for you?

FYI I did have to log out and back in to get them to show up for me.

Hi Marie! I am currently using firefox and tried Chrome as well.

1 Like

Asana Community Forum — Mozilla Firefox - 🦄 Introducing Reactions in the Asana Community Forum - News / Product Updates - Asana Community Forum — Mozilla Firefox - 14 March 2022 - Watch Video

![](upload://iMIbQ2XblUeVHxgBceZgHo9KRFQ.gif)

@Jenny_Claar, before I file a bug with Discourse can you try logging in and out of your account as advised by @Phil_Seeman ?

@Marie Just tried logging out and logging back in and still not seeing the reactions when hovering over the heart.
Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks @Jenny_Claar ! We escalated this to the Discourse team. I have also sent you a direct message with a couple more questions to keep investigating. Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks @Emily_Roman and @Marie! I just responded to Emily’s message.

1 Like

I have the same issue not seeing this option. @Emily_Roman any suggestions?

Hi @Paul_Grobler, thanks for the heads up! I also sent your report to the Discourse team. We will post an update in this thread as soon as we have more information!

1 Like

Hi @Jenny_Claar and @Paul_Grobler! The Discourse team confirmed the issue should be fixed and you should be able to use reactions now :slight_smile: could you check again and let me know if the issue persists? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Emily_Roman ! I just logged out and back in and haven’t seen the reactions yet. I tried both Chrome and Firefox again. I’ll let you know if anything changes.

1 Like

Since there are so many fun comments in the forum as well I guess one of the next emojis to be introduced should maybe be :joy: haha

Yes! I wanted that exact one yesterday!

1 Like

@Andrea_Mayer and @Phil_Seeman I’m taking notes :wink:

2 Likes