I can't search for tasks - ERROR: The request could not be satisfied 403

It’s been a while since I’ve been able to perform task searches via the API.

I use n8n nodes to make the request, but basically everything is fine, the API just stopped working.

Here is an example of the output:

@Samuel_Paes welcome to the forum! Were you previously able to perform this call? I am not familiar with n8n nodes, but I have no issues calling this endpoint.

That error message looks like it’s sort of specific to n8n and I’m guessing it indicates some issue with the data you’re passing Asana, probably specifically for authentication. Are you able to call other endpoints with your credentials? Are there any code snips you can post beyond the screenshot you posted?

@Samuel_Paes , could you try updating to version n8n 1.23.0 or greater? There was an issue as a result of our infrastructure change that was fixed but requires an update.

I can’t be certain that it’s the same issue given the error here, but it would produce a 403 error. If you’re confident that you have access to this workspace and are on a version older than 1.23.0, then it could be the issue.

Oh, that must be it then… Currently my version is 0.228.2, I haven’t updated my version of n8n yet because unfortunately I’m not able to keep the workflows saved in the new version. Apparently I would have to import all the workflows again, but in addition all the credentials already configured.

Well, I’m going to take a day to do this and update here if it works.

Thanks!

Sorry for the hassle. I’m not too familiar with n8n, but if you’re able to patch the Asana node yourself somehow, this was the patch. fix(Asana Node): Omit body from GET, HEAD, and DELETE requests by aarongut · Pull Request #8057 · n8n-io/n8n · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.