Here at Asana, we use the Asana product to manage our work, all day every day. We’re working creatively with Asana to manage our workflows, just like you are!
That said, I wanted to share some insights into how the Marketing team at Asana uses Asana and also get to know some of your team’s workflows in the comments below!
At Asana, our marketing team is growing quickly, with the team spread across the US, EMEA and APAC. The team works with many different functions, channels, and locations, making the entire operation pretty complex.
“How do you do it successfully?” I hear you ask! The team works collaboratively on everything from global campaigns to our global community program, Asana Together, in Asana!
Some of our Marketing team’s secrets to successful campaigns, product launches and events are…
- Using templates to standardize processes and cut down on planning time
- Tracking details, such as campaign phase and task progress, with custom fields
- Monitoring project progress at a glance with Portfolios
- Sharing regular status updates using the project’s Progress tab
I have some final tips hidden up my sleeve that I’d like to share with you
Want to know how to manage and scale a mammoth multi-channel marketing program?
- How Asana uses Asana: Managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- How to plan and manage a successful marketing campaign | Product guide • Asana
Are you responsible for planning and managing events, from intimate gatherings to large workshops and panels?
- How Asana uses Asana: Managing a global events program
- How to plan and manage an event | Product guide • Asana
Do you need to keep product launches on track from start to finish?
- How Asana uses Asana: Running successful product launches
- How Oru Kayak uses Asana to launch products | Product guide • Asana
Enough about us, what about you?!
We would love to hear how you use Asana in your Marketing team!
Are there any Asana-made templates you can’t live without or have you created your own?
Do you use custom fields to track the finer details of a task?
Share your tips and tricks below, ask questions and let our Community know how your Marketing team is succeeding while using Asana!
Want to connect and exchange ideas with other marketers, PMOs and business operations leaders across other businesses? Want to learn and discuss ideas around how Asana can be configured for operational success? Yes? Then register for this virtual meetup with our EMEA Community Program Manager, Francesca on Thu, Jul 15, 12:00 PM (BST)!