Export Project as csv

Hi,
I would like to export project via the API in a format they can later be re-imported in. Currently the UI shows that import is only possible via csv or email. Thus I would like to export projects via the API as csv files. I didnt find an official endpoint for this and crafting a custom script for this seems very unreliable.

I don’t believe this exists indeed.

1 Like

Hi @Noah_Farr,

@Bastien_Siebman is right. The only export capability in the API that comes close to what you want is the organization export available at the Enterprise level (I actually think it might be just Enterprise+ and the API docs haven’t been updated yet to reflect that, but not sure). It exports to JSON but that could be easily converted to CSV in code.

UPDATE: I confirmed the organization export is an Enterprise+ feature, not Enterprise.

1 Like

Thanks. Do you know if there is any workaround for this? Or is there a plan to add this in the future?

Let’s take one step back:

What’s your end goal? Why are you wanting to do this?

Asana (like many of their competitors) doesn’t comment on unreleased features or publish a roadmap, so we have no way of answering this question.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.