Download old version of Asana for Mac OS X

Please give users a link to download older versions of Asana AND do a check on the OS X before forcing users to update to newer versions of Asana. Your recent update for Mac made the Mac version of Asana incompatible with Mac OS X. My Mac will not update beyond 10.12.6 but the new update REQUIRES the mac to be at least 10.13.x .

Forcing an update without checking if the computer can handle the update (which then makes your software unusable) seems cruel and heavy handed. The Mac will NOT update beyond 10.12.6.

Where can users download earlier versions of Asana please?

Luke

13 Likes

Seems like they don’t give a damn about older macs

6 Likes

Bumping this. SUUUUUUUPER brutal to do an update and then not be able to use the app at all until you figure out how to access the software for an earlier version. Two thumbs down.

7 Likes

yo asana please… give us old link…i cant use the app anymore cos it doesnt work with my iso…updated a few days ago… please help

3 Likes

In exactly the same boat, got used to using ASANA and now I am unable to anymore!!!

3 Likes

Same boat here. This is how I serve my biggest client. Absolutely brutal to have to deal with this out of the blue.

4 Likes

Likewise, this is shocking behaviour. Pretty fuming TBF

3 Likes

I don’t think I have ever used an app that didn’t check the version of OS it was installing on before it updated. This is unacceptable that the app would update itself and then not be compatible, especially from a company of this size.

3 Likes

Ditto to all the comments above. I am running an older Mac version, and encountered the same issue to my dismay. Radio silence? When will you address this Asana?

3 Likes

This problem needs to be escalated.
I hope Asanabot picks up the keyword - Escalate <===

4 Likes

it looks like many people have the same problem as myself!

I purposely won’t update my Mac OS and this isn’t great from Asana!

Did Anyone find a solution to this?

2 Likes

please asana give us links to download older vesions :broken_heart:

1 Like

I have the old istallation file!!! i found it in my old downloads, plz find my insta account ( same name as my user ) and I can arrange to send it or if anyone knows where i can permanently upload it for yall, plz tell me!