Developer For Hire?

Hey guys, we’re looking for a great developer to help us with some custom integration between Pipedrive and Asana. Anyone out there with experience of Asana and Pipedrive API’s please get in touch with me to discuss the project if you’re interested.

You can check at iDO Tools - Improve Asana with our tools and automations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go to Upworks.com and make a project post and see what you might get. I have used a programmer from Upworks before for my website and to write the CSV to PDF converter that I gave to the community. I know that some of the programmers have Asana API experience, just have to do your due diligence with them.

1 Like

Thank you!

I found a good one here, but it was for a larger project. It seems they are offering devs from both Eastern Europe and Latin America.

Freelancers or project basis? I advise you to visit a reliable website (that I’ve hyperlinked). You can find high-skilled developers for your job, and the process is really cool and hassle-free. They do all the support to connect you with the right gig worker.