Cron creation and api use

how can i create cron and use asana api??

Can you elaborate on what you want to do? There is an official documentation for the API Overview of Asana APIs | Product guide • Asana Product Guide and Google will help you with CRON. Are you looking for someone to do it for you?

1 Like

Thank you so much @Bastien_Siebman for helping me. I want to use Asana api in cron and i don’t know how to create cron and how to use asana api in it?

The Community is meant to provide guidance, not replace a developer :slight_smile: maybe some of us are available to be hired to do the job. Or you can describe what you are trying to achieve and we can find together a solution using existing tools like Zapier.

1 Like

@Dipak_Tiwari the token is not meant to share it public. It’s like your password. Please revoke it.

@Diakoptis ok thank you for informing me…

can Anyone help me to solve this problem…beacuse i m new in asana
where to put this code.
Please copy this code, switch to your application, and paste it there:

thank you in advance…

We could not see the code anymore, what was it?

this message will come after authorization.

Please copy this code, switch to your application, and paste it there:

I am sorry I really don’t understand what you are posting. Did you see your message? It says “Please copy this code, switch to your application, and paste it there”

“please copy this code switch to your application and paste it there”: paste where?

Where does this text come from? Where are you? :sweat_smile:

I want to connect asana with my app.In developer app management app name, url everything is done .After authorization with asana i want to redirect on my app but it will send this message.

I am sorry I can’t help you, I am too confused and don’t understand the situation. I suggest you find a developer to talk to face-to-face.

@Bastien_Siebman thank you so much for showing you interest.

No problem, I can keep helping but I need to you define clearly what you want to achieve, why, how you are trying to do, and were does the text you copy past comes from.

1 Like

how to solve this message…

I have no idea how you ended up there, @Matt_Bramlage can you help?

@Bastien_Siebman done thank you for your support …

I am trying for http:// but not supported then i set https:// url…and it’s working…