Conversations moved to Messages

On Tuesday morning, I noticed my Conversations entry in the More menu was gone. I hunted around and found it under Overview. I like the change, but it seems odd there was no announcement of this significant update. I’m wondering what else might have changed that I haven’t noticed yet! Anyone else have this? thanks.

Hi @Claire_Tompkins, thanks for reaching out!

The conversations tab is now called “Messages” and it’s still located in your project header. These updates have been announced in our #announcements category as soon as they rolled out. You can see more details about these launches here: Introducing Project Overview, Project Brief, and Messages.

If you aren’t yet, I’d recommend you to Follow our Announcements category to keep up to date with what’s new in Asana! :incoming_envelope: - #5

1 Like

The problem is that not all of my conversations are appearing here. Our team uses this feature everyday, but there are no recent conversations showing, only conversations from January 8 and older.

1 Like

Hi @Felicia_Kamriani, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! I recommend you to contact our support team to investigate this further: How to contact our Support Team ✉

When you contact them, please share the URL of your project to speed up the process! thanks!