Carry Dashboard over in the project template

I have created a custom project template including its dashboard setting. However, when I created a new project using this template, the dashboard setting, such as charts and filters of the charts, didn’t come with it and I have to set my dashboard once again. I will be appreciate if someone could help me with that. Thanks.

Hi,

If indeed dashboards are not part of templates (I did not know) you are screwed, you’ll have to wait for Asana to release that feature… @Rebecca_McGrath should we rename and move to Product Feedback?

2 Likes

Hi @Lulu_Wang, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

As suggested by @Bastien_Siebman, I’ve gone ahead and moved this post to the #productfeedback category to give you and other users the opportunity to vote for this feature.

Hopefully this is something our Product team can implement in the near future! :slight_smile:

I’ll let you know if I have any updates!

1 Like

Hello,

I love project’s dashborad. Hopefully, I will be able to share with you some work I have done with my team on that feature.

However, I do have one issue.

Is there any way to copy dashboard from project template to projects created on this template?

Good day to you all!

Hi @aleksandra.albera, thanks fo reaching out! As it stands, when you create a project from a template, the dashboards are not duplicated. Our team is aware of this request and hopefully this is something we will implement in the future! I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with the main thread to consolidate feedback: Carry Dashboard over in the project template

yes, this is highly appreciated as the default Dashboard does not fit at all, and I have to spend 30 min before every Sprint to set up a dashboard for the sprint project