Can't delete sections

I can not delete sections in Task List.

There are no tasks in the section I’m trying to delete. I can create sections, but not delete them. The “delete section” command is greyed out.

Any help? Even when I create a brand new section, I can’t immediately delete it. I am definitely showing all tasks.

Hi @James_Anderson, welcome to the Asana Community forum :wave:t2:

From the screenshot you have provided, I can see that you are attempting to delete a Section from another users’ My Tasks, is this correct?

If so, it is expected that you would not be able to delete the Section. You will only be able to delete Sections from your own My Tasks page.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thanks Rebecca,

I am trying to delete it from my colleague’s tasks. However, she is also unable to delete them. And I have been able to create, but not delete them.

Thanks for your help

Thanks for following up, @James_Anderson! If your colleague is unable to delete Sections from their own My Tasks, I recommend they contact our Support team so that they can take a further look. You can contact our Support team by following these steps: How to contact our Support Team ✉

I hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.