Cannot connect Vimeo app to Asana

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: There is no option to add Vimeo to my Project. The app’s blue action button just says “learn more” and I’m expecting it to say “add to project”, similar to the other apps.

Steps to reproduce: Select the details of any task > Customize > Apps > Add App > Vimeo

Browser version: Microsoft Edge Version 115.0.1901.203 (Official build) (64-bit). I also get the same issue in Google Chrome Version 115.0.5790.171 (Official Build) (64-bit)

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? Business

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Mike_Sanders, sorry to hear about this trouble. The integration seems to be working fine on our end, and no bugs have been reported. I see that you are already in touch with our Technical team, and they will have more tools to investigate this further for you. I’ll close this thread, but as soon as our agent is back online they will get back to you with the next troubleshooting steps!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.