Cannot access the billing info i set up to change payment method

Hello. I recently joined Asana and invited my team to join. The organization i work for is already was using Asana, which i discovered when i signed up. I decided to upgarde my team of 8 to the free premium trial so i added number of seats and billing info. We have enjoyed the additional benefits of premium, they have been really useful. We are coming to the end of the free trial period and so i am looking for my account/billing info to remind me of the charges when we leave the free trial period, and the payment method used, as this may need to be changed. I cannot for the life of me find the billing info I added. I am easily finding upgrade messages and opportunities, but i cannot access the payment details i added. I tried the chat function within the tool but this is only geared towards selling upgrades so was no help. Can somebody please advise on how i access the billing and payment method i added and activated? I’m finding it very unnerving that this essential piece of personal info that i added is not accessible for me to review and amend as and when needed.

Welcome to the Forum @Steven_Wilkins :wave: and thank you for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are having difficulties finding this information. Let see if we can work on this together. To access your premium team’s billing page you just need to follow these steps:

1. Hover over the name of the premium team within the Organization in the sidebar.
  2. Click the gear icon that appears.
  3. Click Manage Billing
  4. Navigate to the Billing tab

I hope this helps! Please, let me know if you have any follow-up question!