Can I customize my sidebar to remove Goals and Portfolios or other items?

Hello – we have a Premium account but not a Business account. So we’re not using Goals or Portfolios and do not plan to use them. However, they both appeared in the sidebar when they were released, and are taking up precious vertical real estate in the sidebar. Is there a way to remove both of those? (I could also do without the “Invite teammates” tag in the bottom left that appeared recently, if there’s a way to nix it, too.) Thanks for any help you can provide.

1 Like

Hi @Jennifer_Berger, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! We have recently implemented the option to collapse Goals and Portfolios in the sidebar, you can do this by selecting “show less” and the features will be collapsed by default. However, it’s currently not possible to customize other sections in your sidebar.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions! :slight_smile:

Hi Emily, Thank you for the response! However, I don’t have the Show Less button. Any ideas for how I might receive the update?

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to me @Jennifer_Berger! I just checked internally and this feature was part of an A/B test that has ended and it’s not available anymore. Our team is analysing results and decide if we will implement it to all customers. I’ll keep you posted! Apologies for any confusion here!

1 Like