Dear Asana community members,
As individuals and organizations worldwide cope with the impact of COVID-19, the need for nonprofits, the work they do, and relief they provide, become that much more critical.
Yet many nonprofits currently struggle with collaboration and coordination, making an already stressful situation feel dire. Luckily, nonprofits can harness technology to unlock the power of their teams in pursuit of advancing their mission—no matter where those teams may be carrying out their work. How? We’ll show you.
In this webinar on April 30, 2020 at 8am PT, you’ll:
- hear how Wildlife Conservation Society, Islamic Relief Canada, and NetHope are using Asana
- see a demo of how Asana can improve your organization’s collaboration at HQ, in the field, and everywhere in between
- have the opportunity to go even more in-depth during a live Q&A
- @Aaron_Williams, Head of Asana for Nonprofits, Asana
- Alexandra Alpert, Director of Membership and NGO Partnerships, NetHope
- Jonathan Palmer, Executive Director, Office of Strategic Technology, Wildlife Conservation Society
- Yusra Rizwan, Human Resources Manager, Islamic Relief Canada
More info and RSVP https://events.asana.com/e/my33sv/
Hope to see you there!