Nonprofits are working hard to drive their mission during a difficult time, and are feeling the struggles of remote work, day-to-day collaboration, and orchestrating everyone in one place. These important causes are facing burnout, so it’s crucial that their missions to provide community relief and support are carried out, despite global complications.
As humans, we at Asana believe nonprofits deserve easy, affordable, and reliable technology. As a product, Asana empowers teams in pursuit of advancing their missions from anywhere— from content creation for digital marketing channels, to generating more development pipeline, to increasing engagement with donors. How? Glad you asked.
**Join us for a webinar on October 20, 2020 from 11:00am-12:00pm AEDT. Hear from Compassion Australia and @Meenal_Chandra (Asana Customer Success Manager) about how your nonprofit can improve your mission-critical work with Asana— a work and project management platform.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Coordination, the missing piece for true collaboration.
- How Asana makes it simpler to plan, manage, and execute critical work.
- A demo of Asana.
- Change management principles and Asana adoption best practices.
- Live Q&A to go even more in-depth.
- Learn. The 3 C’s of collaboration: content, communications, and coordination.
- Get. Practical tips to improve coordination and collaboration today.
- See. An overview of how nonprofits use Asana.