Assigning multiple people to the same task

I’ve read the feedback and the reasoning given regarding this topic already and really feel I should bring it up again because not having this feature literally negates the reason I signed up for this service. I need to be more efficient and have an easier way of assigning tasks when I’m not around, or just in general. Literally the first thing I tried to do was assign the same task to five people because that is what they are doing today. I’m sick of having to tell everyone individually what they are doing so I got this service… low and behold I have to tell individually… They are all responsible for this task. There is one person who knows they are a designated team leader you don’t need to force that upon my organization, you simply need to make things easier and more efficient. I simply need to assign them all to the same task and it’s incredibly annoying that I should have to create the same task separately for all of them. If they are simply collaborators of the task that leaves room for people to shirk their responsoblities and it’s less than clear. This is a major blunder on your part and your reasoning is that it is by “design” to fix some accountability problem you apparently think all businesses have. Having people as folllowers could lead to the very issue you are trying to avoid. I guarantee you many people have downloaded this app, only to find out instantly that this isn’t an option and they have deleted it for something more efficient. If you don’t fix this, I will find another service because this oversight prevents your program from fulfilling my needs. This is such a common sense topic, that’s it leaves me wondering what else was missed… or should I say what other poor judgement call was made placing limitations on this platform? Seriously do yourself a favor and fix this ASAP.