Asana pages are scrolling left to right on their own

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: When opening anything in my asana via web or desktop app pages are moving to the right or left on their own. When I move across my board, my board scrolls backwards on its own. I also can’t scroll down a board.

Steps to reproduce: Opening asana and it does it on it’s own.

Browser version: Chrome Version 94.0.4606.54 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Upload screenshots below:

1 Like

Hey @Stacy_Weber, welcome,

A few things this could be, lets troubleshoot the silly ones first. Are you using a laptop touchpad or a mouse and keyboard? Some mouses will hold a click with the scroll wheel, which would cause a similar issue. Or, if you’re using a laptop is it possible that the touchpad is trying to scroll around instead of picking up your cursor movements?

Sometimes it’s the silliest things…

1 Like

Hi @Stacy_Weber, thanks for reporting this issue! Unfortunately I wasn’t able to reproduce it on my end. Adding to what Reid mentioned, I also recommend you following these troubleshooting steps in your browser to confirm if it’s a browser issue: Asana supported browsers and troubleshooting steps | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

If the issue persists, could you please forward this issue to our support team? How to contact our Support Team ✉ They have the tools to investigate more technical details and help you solve this asap. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you @anon6244509 and @Emily_Roman . I’ve tried troubleshooting my mouse and it’s not stuck, nor does it do this with any other website. Just asana in my project boards. I’ve also tried Safari and clearing my browser history & cache and it’s still occruing. I’ll reach out to the technical support team.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.