Asana & Facebook or Workplace

Hi @Denis_Sooma and @Leandro_Mouzinho and apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I’m afraid I don’t have any update just yet, but I’ll update this thread if this is something we plan to work on in the future.

2 Likes

Hi!
We are also waiting for interration between Asana and Workplace form Facebook

+1

I´m also wating this integration @Marie help us

1 Like

Hello,
We’ve just upgraded Asana to allow more people in the organisation to set up project. My team also use slack for communication - but we also have workplace for more social communication and some of the field team.
I was wondering if Workplace can integrate with Asana? Like slack can integrate with Asana
Thanks
Kim

1 Like

+1 I am very interested in this integration!

1 Like

Hello @Marie !
Is there any news on this integration?

I wonder if the fact that Workplace is to do away with their free version on Feb 2021 will make this integration further away.

Hi @Denis_Sooma, unfortunately we don’t have updates or information about this integration yet! We’ll update this thread if we have plans to implement this integration in the future.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Emily_Roman ,

For lack of intergration with Asana and now to be a paid service, my company is to bring down our Workplace account. We’ll test Slack, mainly, and see if there are other options.

I really want this function. In my organization I use a workplace because it is very friendly users.
And i still hope That you will develop it

I would definitely like to see native integration between Workplace and Asana.