Asana Certification

Hi there! I’m looking for an update on if Asana now offers a certification or certificate of completion after completing the courses in Asana Academy. Link: Asana Academy Certification? - #2 by Emily_Roman

1 Like

Hi @Jessica_Toussaint, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! I’m confirming with our Asana Academy team to see if we have any updates about certificates for the courses :slight_smile: I’ll let you know once I have an update!

2 Likes

Thank you! I look forward to hearing back from you. :crossed_fingers:t5:

Hi @Jessica_Toussaint, thanks for your patience! Certificates upon completion of Asana academy courses are still not available. The good news is that our team is working to launch a certification program in the near future. We will make an announcement in the Forum as soon as we have more information :slight_smile: Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

Thank you for responding! I look forward to the launch of the certification course.

One last thing, is it possible to be on an email list to receive an email/notification for when the certification is available? If so, I’d be interested in signing up for that. :slight_smile:

We will share the news in the Forum and notify customers who requested the certification. You can follow this thread so you are notified as soon as we share the news!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.