Asana and Google Tasks integration

+1

1 Like

Adding another voice that would like this! We’ve been using Google Meeting notes and adding action items in the docs which create tasks for Google. We are now in dual task list hell as nothing syncs over to Asana. So we use Asana less and less. Please respond with projected timeline for these integrations.

definitely +1 to this

1 Like

This would help a lot if it’s still on the cards!

1 Like

+1, can’t believe this has been a request for so long and no more reaction from Asana :exploding_head:

1 Like

Does this live as a feature request somewhere? +1 comments and likes on forum threads probably don’t have the same impact. I’d love to really +1 this feature request.

1 Like

Excellent point, @David_Russell!

Looks like this one is relevant to the current thread:

5 Likes

+1 for this. It seems so obvious that this needed I’m surprised we are having to ask. Is there any update from the Asana team? (Asana ↔ Google tasks rather than calendar is my preference.)

2 Likes

+1! This is a no brainer.

2 Likes

please integrate it. really, no brainer!

1 Like

Hi all, Kindly vote on this feature request; Asana and Google Tasks integration

I would highly recommend to stop commenting here and go to the feauture request, this thread is going no where.

+1, voted (and no, I can’t use Zapier even if I wanted to - not allowed by my org)

This is exactly what I need to streamline things. Just voted.

Google Tasks allow us to see all tasks, schedule at a set time and date + would benefit so much from having Asana’s integration!

Asana allows a functionality that is entirely missing from google tasks: Asasa allows us to see who is doing what and what the current progress of that task was.

Asana + Google Task Integration would be an abs dream.

Thank you all for reading and thank you Asana team, for having built out such an amazing platform that we all see the PROS of having this platform combined with other apps our orgs use each day. This platform is unlike any I’ve ever used and my entire team loves it.

3 Likes

+1,000,000,000,000

+1

I’m not a current premium Asana user, but I would likely sign up for a premium account if Asana had an integration that pulled tasks from google tasks.

I create google tasks as I write meeting notes in google docs. I want asana to piggyback on that functionality so that I don’t need to separately create tasks manually in asana.

3 Likes

+1

Any updates on this? There are a TON of plus one’s here. :thinking:

1 Like

+1 :slight_smile:

+1