Administrator rights for standardization

I would like to have admin rights in Asana so that I could see others my tasks and help them adjust and setup their profiles and workspaces so that we all have similar setups is this possible?

Hi @anon41818727, thanks for reaching out! You can currently search for another person My Tasks and request access to manage their My Tasks list. See more details here: How to Get Started With Asana My Tasks | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide :slight_smile:

In regards to your other question, the Admin role is currently available for Premium Organizations and as an Admin you can manage Members, Teams, and more. You can find all the settings in the Admin Console (including how the current Admin can assign the role to you):Admin Console • Asana Product Guide

I hope this helps!

Thanks Emliy can there be more than one Admin per organization? TIA

Yes, @anon41818727! You can add multiple Admins to your Premium Organization :slight_smile:

We have the business level how much is it to go to the premium? Will it allow us to make everyones boards the same setup?

Hi @anon41818727, you can find the Premium and Business prices at Asana Pricing | Free, Premium, Business, & Enterprise plans • Asana. The Admin role is available for both Premium and Business plans. If you want to know more details about the differences between your plans, you can have a look at these articles:

I hope this helps!

1 Like