Add Timeline to My Task

Chiming in… Would love this feature as soon as it is available!

+1 to this feature, at least as important as the timeline for each project

Yes 100% in favour of this - needed!

Yes please!!! Make the timeline view available in My Tasks. That will help all the issues around no timeline view for aggregate projects. This should be done ASAP. Thanks.

Found this thread looking to see if this was possible. +1 vote for this feature!

Yes please! Take my vote! :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

This would be such a game-changer as I work on lots of different projects within lots of different teams. Would be amazing to have a timeline feature in the ‘My Tasks’ section. I find the calendar view a bit too cluttered personally.

Thanks Asana!

1 Like

I must admit that I am surprised that “my tasks” don’t have a timeline view. Odd.

It would be super great if there were a Timeline view available (in addition to List, Board, and Calendar) for the “My Tasks” section. It can be hard to visualize overlapping tasks and timelines in the other views.

Hi @Grace_Hoffman, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback :slight_smile:

We do have an existing thread in the #productfeedback category for this request so I’ve ahead and merged your post with the existing one to consolidate feedback.

Hopefully Timeline for My Tasks is something our Product team implements in the future! I’ll keep you posted on the main thread if I have any updates :slight_smile:

1 Like