Ability to Asana Administrators enforce all Asana Guest accounts to have MFA enabled and not be able to turn off.

Our organization requires all user accounts for SaaS applications to have MFA enabled as default. This request is to have Asana developers build in a feature to allow Asana Administrators to force all Guest accounts to have MFA enabled, and guests do not have the ability to turn off.

Hi @Farooz_Alikhan, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback.

An MFA/2FA requirement for guests in on our Product teams radar. Hopefully our Product team can implement this in the near future. I’ll let you know as soon as we have any updates! :slight_smile:

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for the update. I do think as more regulated (SEC, FINRA, SOX, FTC, etc.) organizations look to a product like Asana, they will require this feature set. We are in a regulated environment, and I cannot share the Asana experience to other vendors/outside organizations, as this MFA is the #1 concern regulators ask about for Information Security controls. My administrators are the only team that can invite guests, and is not a great user experience for my non-administrator team members to not have the ability to collaborate with outside vendors.

I would appreciate you utilize your various channels (including management) on the importance of MFA on all accounts accessing a customer’s collaboration environment, and the potential to increase the reach to more non-asana organizations.

1 Like

Hi all :wave:t2: Enterprise Admins are now able to reliably communicate Org-wide within Asana! Admins of Enterprise Organizations can find the option to publish Org-wide announcements in the Settings tab of the Admin Console, under Domain announcements. :tada:

1 Like