Using Asana for ISO 9001 and 14001

I was wondering if somebody is using Asana to follow ISO norms. Instead of using a document I want to set up asana for easy adapting for new norms or employees.

Does anybody has some experience with that? an would share how they have set it up?

Yours,

2 Likes

Great question, @Brian_Vink! I couldn’t find specific use cases in our Ways to Use Asana guide. I curious to see what others can share here as well. I also recommend you reaching out to our support team as they will be able to give you a tailored answer depending of your workflow.

Hi,

I’m rather new with Asana and just figuring out how Asana works by trial and error.

My idea is to make a template for each ISO norm and use the asana template instead of exell file we’re using now… After I manualy inserted the 142 line items for the VCC I found out I could insert the file as well. Well leasons learned for the 9001 sheet:-).

1 Like

If you do build strong templates @anon55976879 make sure to submit them for display on my website https://templana.com/

Hi Brian,

Incorporating Asana for ISO 9001 and 14001 is a strategic move! Leveraging a dynamic platform like Asana for compliance tracking ensures adaptability and ease of use. If anyone has experience with this setup, sharing insights on how they’ve structured it would be valuable for seamless integration and maximizing efficiency. Collaboration and shared knowledge contribute to a successful implementation.

1 Like