'Tis The Season To Celebrate & Give Back 🤲🏽

It’s the time of year where we all gather together with our respective communities to celebrate a year of growth, accomplishments and milestones achieved. During this season of joy, we also want to acknowledge the moment and opportunity to give back.

giphy

Last year the Asana Impact Team supported our nonprofit customers with their Giving Tuesday campaigns with Asana. We know fundraising campaigns are top of mind past Giving Tuesday and the tips and tricks shared in the workshop can power any seasonal giving initiative. Check out the workshop recording below:

“As a new hire in the non-profit sector and being new to using Asana, this gave me a great basic working knowledge of how to organize and change projects I’ve been assigned and that I am already working on.” Special Events & Development Coordinator, The Emerge Center

The Digital Campaign Fundraising template is a one size fits all design. Whether your company is preparing for their corporate fundraiser or your organization is planning for an end of year gala, Asana fosters the collaborative space to visualize and organize with ease.

:nerd_face: Top feature tips:

• Leverage status updates: prioritize communicating what’s going on in real time
  • Maximize time and efficiency with rules to automate your tasks
  • Planning the same event again next year? Don’t forget to convert your project into a template

When we work together, we can do great things.

Happy Holidays,
Asana Impact Team

9 Likes