Strikethrough is now available in Asana!

Hi folks,

I’m excited to announce that we’ve just released a new strikethrough option in Asana :tada:And guess what? It’s already available to ALL of you :heart:

Our guide article hasn’t been updated just yet, so in the meantime, here is a screenshot from my own account:

Strikethrough was a super popular request in the Forum so we hope you’ll love it as much as we do! As usual, feel free to leave your comments or any question you might have below!

@Marie

20 Likes

Great news.

There are have been several occasions where I had wanted to be able to use strikethrough in Asana.

It will be nice to have strikethrough to edit text in Asana while retaining what it originally stated.

:rainbow::unicorn:

2 Likes

Well, this is great wonderful cool super awesome news!

9 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Feature request: Markdown

You know that if you would have markdown implemented you would have this out of the box right?

2 Likes

Thank you very very very much.
This feature should be default for text Editor in Asana, but it took more than 3 years to implement…
UNBELIEVABLE!

Pretty crazy even strike through is being added before the most basic feature or linking which is in every other project tool and even in this asana tool I’m typing in now.

1 Like

This is a fantastic feature!!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Striked through text gets unstrikeden after not being edited for a while