Remote work: how to stay connected and organized - Follow-up questions and conversation

Hi everyone and welcome to our Community Forum :wave:t3:

We hope you enjoyed our “Remote work: how to stay connected and organized” webinar with Anna and Joshua and that you’ve learned some useful tips to help you and your team be as efficient as possible while working remotely.

We have created this space for you to ask questions you were not able to ask during the Q&A, to connect with each other and to share your own tips with our Community! This space is yours, so while we’re here to answer your questions, feel free to make it your own!

Looking forward to hearing all the exciting stuff you’ve learned and to see you connect with each other!

@marie

If you enjoyed this event and want to register for more Asana events, check out our Event page. You can use the search bar to find future workshops coming near you and register for them!

3 Likes

I missed the webinar yesterday. :frowning: Is there a way to get a link to the recording or will your team be hosting another one soon?

Hi @anon85939518 :wave:t3:

No problem at all, I will post here later on today!

1 Like

@Marie - Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@anon85939518, the webinar recording is available here: Remote work: how to stay connected and organized

If you’ve any follow-up questions, or want to share your own tips with our Community, feel free to post it below!

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

If you’re based in Europe and didn’t get a chance to attend this webinar, don’t fret! Our team will be hosting Remote Working: How to stay connected and organized this Thursday, April 2 at 12.30 PM BST.

You can register here: See Remote work: Stay Connected & Organised with Asana [12:30 PM BST] at Attend Asana events

We look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible!

All the best!

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who attended our webinar! :slightly_smiling_face:

If you didn’t get a chance to catch it or simply want to relive the magic :dizzy: you can check it out here,

All the best!

1 Like

I have worked remotely for years, but this is insane! :frowning:

Hi everyone :wave:t3:

I’m delighted to announce that we will be running another two live session for this webinar! Please find below all informations as well as registration links!

NAMER & EMEA : Wednesday, April 22 at 9am PT / 12 pm ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET:
Registration link :point_right: See Remote work: how to stay connected and organized, presented by Asana [12pm ET / 4pm GMT] at Attend Asana events

APAC : Thursday, April 23 at 12pm AEST / 10 am SGT:
Registration link :point_right: See Remote work: how to stay connected and organized, presented by Asana [Apr 23rd at 12:00 PM AEST] at Attend Asana events

1 Like

The link is giving me trouble. I can’t seem to register. Will the webinars be recorded? How can we request a copy of the video if we’re interested?

Hi @anon65613510 :wave:t3:

Can you confirm which session you’re trying to register for? And yes, we will post a recording afterward!

A post was split to a new topic: Not seeing the Gmail add-on in my email

I missed the webinar yesterday.