No ability to add users or upgrade

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: I’m the superadmin (eg, created Asana account for my team), but no longer have the ability to Upgrade, change Workspace Name, or Add Users (eg any admin options).

Steps to reproduce: Login as me

Browser version: Latest Chrome
Upload screenshots below:

A few other datapoints…

• Have been using this workspace for >5 years
  • We are not hitting a user limit… just 2 other users
  • I have joined, created, and left other workspaces/organizations over the years. Maybe somehow that corrupted my main one (Personal Projects)?
  • I am a free account currently… but I don’t think that should limit me from adding a 4th user or seeing any admin options (including the option to upgrade?)

Thanks for any insights!

Hi @Marky_Mark, welcome to the Asana Community Forum!

Because we’re no longer maintaining Personal Projects, you may have already run into a few issues or inconsistencies, for example, adding more members or upgrading. These issues should be resolved if you track your personal tasks and projects in a Workspace. I would strongly recommend that you create a Workspace and store your personal work there. You can go ahead and do that by following these instructions.

If you don’t mind using a third-party integration, you can use the Ditto integration to move your Projects into a new Workspace and/or Organization.

Sorry for any inconvenience! if you have any questions, or if there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.