New webinar focused on helping your team adopt Asana!

Hi everyone! :wave:

My name is Carla, and I work on Asana’s Customer Education team in San Francisco. I help build trainings and courses to support our customers in getting the most out of Asana. I’m excited to share with you that we’ve launched a new webinar, focused on helping you help your team adopt Asana.

You’ll learn a framework for effective change management, developed by our Customer Success Managers through hundreds of implementations, share best practices with peers, and walk away with tools (including an onboarding checklist and template kickoff deck) that you can use to support your Asana rollout.

We’re hosting this webinar every 2 weeks - the next one is coming up this Thursday 3/12! Register for “Help Your Team Adopt Asana” at the bottom of our training registration page: Upcoming live trainings

8 Likes

I sat through this material in San Francisco a couple of weeks ago when she presented it live, in person. Great material, I got a lot out of it.

1 Like

Thanks so much @Bill_Pataky! So glad you found it valuable.

Please stop updating. I have never seen a program go from great to good to flat out horrible all because of updates designed to “improve”. Just stop.

hello, how can I access this Webinar? thanks Siobhan