Issues using Maven to compile Java project

I am attempting to integrate the Asana API into a Java Project. I am trying to use Maven to compile the project. When I attempt to compile it, first it gives the warning. “The POM for com.asana:asana:jar:0.6.0 is missing, no dependency information available”
and then it shows a BUILD FAILURE message and the final error:
Could not resolve dependencies for project com.asana:asana:jar:0.8.1: Failure to find com.asana:asana:jar:0.6.0 in https//repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced.

When reading about the API for Java, it provided the library and provided the additional xml code I would need to include in the pom.xml file, which I did.

com.asana
asana

Did I miss something in downloading and setting up the library, or did I miss something when downloading and setting up maven?

Whoopsie - it looks like the documentation on our developer documentation pages are out of date. The most up-to-date version of our java-asana library is 0.8.1 right now.

Check out the Github project readme to see the right way to include our library. In short, replace

<version>0.6.0</version>

with

<version>0.8.1</version>

and see how that goes

Thanks so much for the reply. I did open the readme file and noticed the discrepancy in versions and so I made the change in the pom file. This was also the first time I ever used Maven for a project build and didn’t know it was already integrated with eclipse. So I was able to get it up and running through eclipse instead of attempting to compile the project through the command line.
I’m having a lot of fun learning about your API; it should prove to be very useful.