Getting error during oauth_authorize

Hi Asana Community

We started to get errors during oauth_authorize
We didn’t change the code before everything is fine
and we are testing on different applications with different credentials
the result is the same, attaching it to the post

please advice!!

The Asana team should be able to tell more about this error from the error string you posted.

@John_Baldo @John_Vu

Hi, Thanks for reporting this. We’re looking into it. It may be the result of a changed we recently released.

We have the same problem

I think Asana solved the problem.

Apologies for the late reply. A recent release caused this issue but it was fixed shortly after the original post.

Thanks for reporting. If you’re seeing this issue after this post date, it may be another issue worth reporting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.