Can anyone recommend a decent Asana desktop solution for Mac

There’s a long raging debate on the Asana product forum about having a native Mac app and it looks like there will never be one, but i’d love to have a separate window that isn’t my browser to have Asana sitting in. There are web wrappers and solutions like that, but i’m not sure which are worth trying (having tried a couple from Github and using Fluid that weren’t great). Anyone able to recommend anything?

The desktop app for Asana was released just a few weeks ago. It’s pretty good.

3 Likes

@MichelKesin you can get it at asana.com/download.

2 Likes

Hey Michel, I just saw your post and it got me thinking… I’m a cloud user so everything I do is in browser with multiple tabs and windows open. May I ask why you prefer a desktop window to a cloud window?

2 Likes

[quote=“MichelKesin, post:1, topic:128239”]
There’s a long raging debate on the Asana product forum about having a native Mac app and it looks like there will never be one, but i’d love to have a separate window that isn’t my browser to have Asana sitting in. There are web wrappers and solutions like that, but i’m not sure which are worth trying (having tried a couple from Github and using Fluid that weren’t great). Anyone able to recommend anything?https://nox.tips/

[quote]
issue got solved

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.