Asana "Dark Mode" Color Option

Add Dark Mode, please. Iā€™ve seen into Asana for 5 years for 50+ hours a week, save my eyes

2 Likes

Please add ā€œDark Modeā€.

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait, everything is already in dark mode here : )
Hope to admire it soon :wink:

2 Likes

+1 for this

2 Likes

Would LOVE to see Dark Mode please! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please please please add a dark modeā€¦

4 Likes

Its 2021, everyone and their mothers have native dark mode support that complies to the system settings on whatever device, why only asana doesnā€™t have a native dark mode? all the upvotes and comments begging for it are not enough? please explainā€¦ our eyes are killing us, user style css get outdates as you change the UI all the time, dark mode extensions are heavy on the browser and consume a lot of resources there isnā€™t anything better than native dark mode support so please assign a couple of developers to work on it!

6 Likes

Dark mode is turning sepia in all other platforms. Cā€™mon Asana!!

1 Like

Would very, VERY much appreciate Dark Mode

1 Like

Come on asanaā€¦ please implement dark mode. This has been upvoted for so longā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s 2021 and still no dark modeā€¦

5 Likes

+1 for adding a dark theme option!

1 Like

Considering how low-lift this would be to develop/implement and how standard it is to offer dark mode for almost all mainstream platforms at this point, itā€™s a little mind-boggling that this hasnā€™t been addressed after nearly 4 years. (And by a little I mean a lot. Itā€™s a lot mind-boggling.)

4 Likes

Please do it!

1 Like

Please prioritize dark mode. I have to use Asana for work and suffer intense trauma from the intense light your site emits. This is a matter of ethics, the harm the horrid white light is doing is almost equal to the benefit your product brings.

1 Like

+1:+1:

1 Like

Dark mode on desktop would be wildly appreciated. I love Asana, but itā€™s the only tool I use that pains my eyes. I have to turn the brightness down each time I navigate to the tab. Particularly difficult to use in the evening.

1 Like

Anyone from Asana have an update? Anyone at all?

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

5 Likes

Throwing another +1 into the void.

1 Like

Since this has been suggested for years and seems to be standard practice for all apps now, I was expecting/hoping to find that the dark mode option was just strangely hidden, and this forum would help me find it. Iā€™m disappointed and surprised it doesnā€™t exist yet for Android! How is this not a top priority for you??

2 Likes