Zapier creating asana sections?

Hi there,

I’m using Zapier to generate tasks and file them into relevant sections. Does anyone know if Zapier is capable of generating sections, as this would save us having to create them by hand.

Many thanks

1 Like

Hi,

Based on my latest study The Asana automation bible: all the triggers and actions from Asana, Zapier, Flowsana, Make.com only Automate and Integromat can create sections. Zapier can but that requires custom code to the Asana API using their webhook action.

3 Likes

Hey there @Peter_Bradshaw, Michaela from Integromat here :slightly_smiling_face:

Just thought I’d jump in with some resources related to working with Asana on Integromat to follow up on what @Bastien_Siebman is saying.

Sooo indeedely-do, the Integromat Asana integration gives you the option to work with sections :partying_face:. The triggers and actions are perfectly summarized in The Asana automation bible mentioned above. If you’d also like to check out the Integromat pre-made templates for Asana, you can have a look at its integration page that includes all the currently available features.

I’ll also go ahead and share the support documentation for Asana where you can learn how to actually perform the operations related to sections :nerd_face:.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.