Yourself in multiple organisations

Hi @Chelle_Weech, if you haven’t yet, I would recommend to check the 3rd party integration called Taco. It allows you to see all your My Tasks from multiple Organization at once!

Hope this helps!

1 Like

@Phil_Seeman Do I recall that Treesana has the capability of viewing a multiple organization list per @Chelle_Weech request

2 Likes

@James_Carl Yes indeed, Treesana’s My Tasks list includes tasks from all organizations in a user’s Asana account. Thanks for mentioning that!

(Also FYI Treesana has been renamed to Desksana, to reflect that it’s a true desktop app.)

2 Likes

I just tried to use Taco and it’s not currently working. I submitted a request and hope they fix it, but currently it doesn’t let me provide different credentials for different organizations.

1 Like

Sorry for the trouble @Christian_Rodriguez! If Taco doesn’t get fixed soon, have a look at Treesana as recommended by @James_Carl :slight_smile:

That doesn’t work on Mac and doesn’t appear to be actively supported. There really should be an Asana solution for this common problem…

Hi @Christian_Rodriguez and apologies for the trouble here! This other integration called Taco might be a better option for you! We can’t promise if or when we will be able to develop a built-in solution for this, but I’ll make sure to loop you in as soon as I have more information :slight_smile:

Switching back and forth between different companies to view project status is a bit tidies. I constantly get every vendor I can to use Asana, but the downside is that I also have to continually switch accounts.

The ability to insert a project that I am shared on from an outside team into my home team view would be great. Only viewable by me.

This way I can get my notifications and view/update project status from one location.

Thanks.

Welcome to the Forum @Getz_Pro and thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

I would recommend to check the 3rd party integration called Taco . It allows you to see all your My Tasks from multiple Organization at once! Hope this helps!

I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with this thread: Yourself in multiple organisations . You can find another solution that might suits you better in this post.

Have a great Tuesday!

1 Like

Unfortunately Taco doesn’t work anymore. At least not for big workspaces.

1 Like

Unfortunately Taco doesn’t work anymore. At least not for big workspaces.

1 Like

FYI it’s not really that Treesana isn’t supported any more, but that I have not had a chance to develop it yet in the first place! It is still something I am looking to do, just need to find the time/resources. Also I’ve shifted to a different technology plan which will allow for development of a Mac version at the same time as a Windows one (using essentially the same code base).

And also, it’s now been renamed to Desksana.

1 Like

Some of our clients have their own Asana org, and they are creating tasks in a project. Now they want to share them with us.
How to co-work in this scenario? (without having to switch organization for each client we have)

1 Like

If you guys want Asana to take this request more seriously, go add your “Vote” to the ongoing feature request for Asana dev team here: Viewing all assigned tasks across multiple workspaces

2 Likes

What if you’re using a Gmail (not a business email)

I found this link by scrolling all the way down, which I am sure many people do not do. @admins: is it possible for you to place this link all the way at the top of the thread?

1 Like

Did anyone successfully integrated multiple org emails under one asana account ?

Tried Taco but not ideal. The Asana Inbox feature becomes useless whenever you work on more than 1 organization. Can’t Asana provide at least a centralized cross-organization inbox?

2 Likes

Hi there, my issue is I think the same or similar to @Toby_King
As a customer success manager I work with different customers. I manage them in different boards, but I may have comments or certain links attached to a card I don’t want to share with a customer. So I like to keep that board in my control. I do have customers however that also use Asana and they would like to add me to a tasks so I can make comments directly etc. So I would like a copy of that in my board so I can sync between the two. That way even if I need to make a comment technically on a customer board I will at least see the updates on my board. Or I guess vice -versa would work too.
It would be a nice way to just have particular cards or tasks that are common or synced between “companies” but not necessarily have each company working off of one board.