"You have too many people using Asana" emails

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Asana picks up on any address connected after the @ sign
Steps to reproduce: I signed up and paid for Asana. We are a large business. Another group separate from ours signed up for free. I now get TONS of emails weekly saying we are over our limit. There should be a way for them to differentiate between free and paid. It is annoying and when you email back you get nothing or a “We are sorry but that it how we are set up”. Just frustrating. Any thoughts or answers to this? Looks like a simple fix would be to change how they bill!

Browser version:

Upload screenshots below:

Hey @JB_Collingsworth, I am very sorry for the hassle caused here I can certainly see how this could be frustrating. In order to help you best, I would recommend reaching out to our Support Team directly.

I can see you have already contacted our Support previously. They can look into this in more details and share specific account related details with you that I would not be able to share on this thread.

To share some general information with you, if you sign up for a paid Plan with an Organization all Members with your companies email domain will automatically count towards the Member Limit of your Plan when they join Asana. An easy way to resolve this would be to use a paid Team within a free Organization, our Support Team can absolutely help you set this up and also explore alternative solutions with you!

I am sorry I could not be of more help here, let me know if you have any follow up questions!