You can now see and action subtasks directly from your Project task list!

@Steve_Fanale as it currently stands, subtasks are not visible when a project is sorted or filtered.

This is addressed in the following post: Sorting Hides Subtasks in list view which includes a separate post where you can upvote the recommendation to always display subtasks: Display subtasks on List view when project is filtered/sorted

1 Like

Thanks @LEGGO

Surprised to see that this feature has just launched less than a year ago, well needed for any project I think, thanks!

Can you please share when will we be able to see more than 1 level of subtasks in the grid view? Now sure why we have this limit of only 1 level when we can create up to 6 levels of subtasks…

If this is already mentioned somewhere else please let me know, couldn’t find a “roadmap” with that feature in it. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi @Daniel_St, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! We don’t have immediate plans to implement this feature, I recommend you upvoting for this request here: Ability to work on all levels of subtask from List view. We’ll update the main thread as soon as we have any news!