Wufoo - Missing Cookie Nonce

Hello, I need some pretty urgent help with connecting a wufoo form to Asana. When I choose the import with wufoo option, it comes up with a message saying ‘missing required cookie nonce’

I’ve connected heaps of forms and never seen this before. Anyone got any ideas? (yes, I’ve cleared my cookies).

1 Like

Did you ever get this resolved? I’m having the same issue

Nope not really, although it now says ‘missing state cookie’ instead.
I have been using Asana forms in the meantime but they’re not as good as Wufoo. I’m actually working on a couple of new forms that have to be done in Wufoo for the extra functions, so I’ll try and talk directly to their support about this in the next week or so.

Just got this back from ASANA Support. I’m going to give it a try

Thanks for writing in, I would be happy to help you with this today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into some issues with the Wufoo integration.

My first instinct is that this could be caused by a browser issue. I can certainly understand how frustrating this can be, but the good news is that these issues are generally fairly quick to resolve.

If you don’t mind, please take a moment to try the troubleshooting tricks I’ve listed below. One of these is likely to resolve the issue, but at the very least it’ll give me an idea of where to look for the source of the problem:

· Test Asana on another supported browser. If it works in Firefox but not in Chrome, for example, this indicates that the problem may be with Chrome, and one of the steps below may help fix it: https://asana.com/guide/help/faq/connectivity#gl-browsers

· Disable browser extensions while using Asana. You can test this by using an incognito or private browsing window. This disables browser extensions by default. If it works in Incognito/private mode, you may need to try switching off some of your extensions to see if any are causing conflicts with Asana: https://asana.com/guide/help/faq/connectivity#gl-troubleshooting

· Update your browser to the latest version.

· Clear your browser’s cache.

If you’ve already tried some of these, please still try the others. If your issue is not resolved, please don’t hesitate to let me know and I’ll be happy to dig into this further.

I was able to get it to work using Safari, but Google Chrome still isn’t working even after trying the steps recommended.

1 Like